It’s the day of the big game and you’re trying to decide the best appetizers to serve your guests. You could go with tortilla chips and dip, but there’s nothing special about that. You want this to be a party that people remember and are still talking about after Monday morning at work. Salami chips are the perfect solution! They are as delicious as they are unique and your guests are sure to call you up afterward asking for the recipe.
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
- ½ pound sliced salami, 1/8 inch thick
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper. Place salami in a single layer on baking sheet and bake until crisp (20-25 min).
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, parsley, mustard, oregano, salt, and pepper. Whisk until smooth.
- Serve salami chips hot with sauce on the side.
Carnivore club offers a wide variety of mouthwatering salamis, any of which would take your salami chips to the next level. You could even get creative and make this genius appetizer with other types of cured meats like Pepperoni or test out different dipping sauces!