These lemon pepper salami bites are a delicious and unique dish. Bright citrus and fresh-ground pepper put a festive spin on two party staples: Cured meat and Marcona almonds.
- 2 lb. thinly sliced salami
- Handfuls of Marcona almonds
- 1 lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil (for drizzling)
- Layer salami with some almonds in a shallow bowl. Finely grate lemon zest over; save fruit for another use. Top with a few grinds of pepper and drizzle generously with oil.
Photo, recipe and instruction credit to bonappetit.com